Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sometimes I am really stupid, like, really really stupid. Like, if I were a little more hairy I would be placed in the zoo as a monkey. I'll give a few examples to enlighten you all. One time I thought listening to my sister tell me to jump downstairs from the top of the staircase was smart, but that was before I broke my foot from the fall. Or another time I thought cutting my hair was a good idea, actually that took me four times to finally realize it was not the greatest thing ever. Oh, and one of my favorites is when I thought running backwards on asphalt was okay (haven't recovered from that one yet). Last night I had one of these smart moments when I decided to eat an apple. OH NO, NOT THE APPLE!!!!!!!! You see, the problem is I'm allergic to apples, well actually all raw fruits and vegetables, so obviously this was a bad decision, but I wanted to see if my allergy shots worked. Long story short, they didn't. I spent the rest of the night rolling on the ground eating the ice cream my brother gave to me out of pity because I was crying out that my lips were swelling and my throat was itchy.




After a hair-cutting episode
 

No comments:

Post a Comment