Monday, February 3, 2014

Upon waking up at a bright and blissful 4:30 a.m., I decided to start the day right by taking a fresh-out-of-bed picture.
 
I was sure today was going to be a great day with singing birds and skipping children, until I remembered it was Monday. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! My whole day was ruined just by adding the letters "M" "O" and "N" to the front. Not only did I have to start another week of school but I had to also go to a FULL week of school, something which has not happened for a while. But being a half-full kind of person, I decided to put my big girl pants on and take the day on like a man. I fought the haze of sleepiness and somehow made it downstairs and to the car. I was past the point of no return. Turns out there were skipping children but they weren't skipping to class, if you catch my drift, and the singing birds were actually my pathetic attempts to sing. If that wasn't enough, I had to spend my first class of the day with some pretty crazy chicks named Megan, Stuart, Bryanna and Claudia. It was with these interesting women that I found a solution to the Monday blues. 2 HOUR DELAY! If we had a 2 hour delay at the start of every week, our day would seem to fly weightlessly as if it were being carried in the arms of an angel. Yes, this is the one and only solution. So I say to you, my fellow people, will we stand by and let the terrible monster Monday destroy our lives? Nay I cry, take up your pillows and blankets and shout with me "TWO HOUR DELAY! TWO HOUR DELAY!"
 
Oh, and shout out to you two guys in Germany who keep reading my blog. Guten tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment