Thursday, January 2, 2014

I think my first ever post on my first ever blog should revolve around what this blog is really about. The quote I have decided to live by and blog by is "Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death (Auntie Mame)." Did you guys realize that I citied the movie properly? Thank you English III. But seriously people, you got a chance to live, take it for what it is worth. Let me paint a scene for you: You are at a table covered with food, all the food you could imagine, and sitting in front of you is a giant turkey, but wait, you hate the taste of turkey. Your choices are to either cry that someone put a turkey on the table or look to the side and see a hunk of ham. Life is like this, unless you are a vegetarian or vegan in which case the food that I have mentioned turns into rice and couscous, because there will always be things we don't like and things we do and it is up to us to decide if we feast or starve. Just some food for thought (haha I made a funny).

No comments:

Post a Comment