Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wow. So how long has it been since I have written on this thing? Gosh, I don't know, but I guess it is a better late than never kind of thing. Time to do some house cleaning before I actually start my real rant for the day.
  •  Remember to check my other pages from time to time because I do update them on occasion.
  •  Don't be afraid to give me your thoughts, opinions or suggestions.
  •  I have a new page that will be coming out in the not so distant future, but it is a surprise.




 Now let's get down to business, to defeat the Huns. HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUWWWWWWAAAAAA! Yes I am singing Mulan, but no, I am not talking about it today. Today I am going to give you guys some of my favorite recipes.

Social Awkwardness Spaghetti
1 jar of pre-made party sauce
1 box of uncooked fear noodles
Pinch of introvertness spice
2 tablespoons of no eye contact salt

Cook noodles. Mix together sauce , spice and salt to make delicious disaster. *Note: Social Awkwardness Spaghetti often tastes better being served in the corner*



Obsession Cake
1 box of sexy man (can be switched with sweet woman)
3 "I Might Meet Them" eggs
2 tablespoons of insanity oil

Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 degrees.



Couch Potato
1 "I'm Not Even Going to Scrub the Potato" potato

Have someone else place the potato in microwave for five minutes. Serve with "Remote's
Over There" sour cream and "I Can't Believe It's Midnight" butter.




No comments:

Post a Comment