Tuesday, March 25, 2014

NOBODY PANIC!!!!!! I'm back.

Yes, I'm back better than ever. Okay, well maybe not better but I'm back. I could explain why I haven't posted in awhile but what it really whittles down to are three things: School, pretending I have a life and not being on the top of my game (or as some people weird people like to call it: sick). But that's no excuse for abandoning you all. Just kidding, I make the rules and I declare today to be National Eat Some Rice Day.


Now what is really on my mind today is my dog. Here let me show you some pictures so you can imagine him while I write about him.
Taking a selfie

Sleeping like the lazy bottom he is

Sleeping some more
Whoops, where did that come from?
Just wanted to be set down


As you can see, he doesn't do much, and he is small. His name is Mister Fitzwilliam Darcy. Yes, that is his whole name. I'm not lying. His name comes from Pride and Prejudiced because he is a purebred and he deserves a proper name. I personally prefer to call him the following names: Mr. Darcy, Darcy, Bubba, Puppy, Mr. Stinky Bottom, Mr Stinky Pants, Stupid Head, Animal, and Baby. He seems to not care about the wide range of names because he responds to each of them.

Now this dog is as skittish as all get out. Drop a pencil? Hear the dog bolt across the house. Bring home a new stuff animal? He will avoid it for a week. Vacuum cleaner? Bane of his existence. He is stupid. He is ridiculous. He is mine. I love this dog, he is so innocent. He doesn't realize that the UPS and FedEx men aren't out to kill everyone, so he tries to protect to the best of his ability (even though that means barking incessantly). When  I wake up every morning, after the third alarm goes off, my dog walks up to my face and gives a quick lick on my nose before he goes back to sleep. These are the reasons people are more upset of an animal dying in a movie than people. We view animals almost like children, like they don't know any better, because most of the time they don't. I recognize this is one of my less funny, but animals truly mean a lot to me and most everyone. Especially goats. I love goats. And my dog. And Ross McCall. What? Ignore that last one.

Few notes before you go about your day:
1. My next post will be better
2. My new page will come out soon (still not going to tell yet)
3. I'm going to college
4. I have beaten my all time record of being alive
5. Don't eat yellow snow

No comments:

Post a Comment