Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Skipping school is so much fun, is so much fun, is so much fun. Skipping school is so much fun, my fair lady. I have been practicing my singing, can't you tell? Actually, that is pretty much what I am going to do all day aside from writing my script and pretending that someday I may go on to fulfill my greatest life dream of becoming the first female dictator of china. *Sigh*

But any who, I think my house has the capability of turning me into Johnny from "The Shining." Sometimes when I get locked in my house for too long I kinda like black out and then later find myself running into closed doors or laying sprawled out on the floor.
Me with cabin fever
 Cabin fever is a real issue, and only together can we find a cure. To fight this terrible case of cabin fever I am going to attempt to tell a story that will bring tears to your eyes while also teaching you an important life lesson. This story is titled "The Time I Was an Idiot and Listened to My Sister"


The Time I Was an Idiot and Listened to My Sister
By: Alison Forsberg
I was six years old, a ripe age to be alive. My life was perfect. I lived in the beautiful state of Washington, my  friends were the greatest and my health was top notch, but that all changed when my sister came around. She was older than me, only by a year and a half, and I looked up to her immense bravery. In my little eyes she was cooler than cool, greater than bubble gum and ice cream. In my naive little eyes she was a Norse god. Day after day I would watch her fling herself down the stairs and land like the heroes do in the movies, on one knee with her heading slowly lifting up to give it dramatic effect. I was weak and afraid to do it myself until that cursed day happened. My sister approached me, with a smile that only a fox could make, and sweetly told me that it was my turn to jump down the stairs, but not from the middle, no, she wanted me to do it from the very top. I was terrified and torn. Do I do as she asked or do I stay alive? As I debated this question in my mind, her statement turned into a demand leaving me only one choice but to make the ascension up the stairs. Once I was at the top, I looked around praying for some way out, but there was none. With my sister looking on I took a big breath and  prepare to jump. "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down," I told myself, hoping it would somehow encourage me to leap, but I couldn't do it. I looked at my sister, my eyes pleaded for mercy but as the Norse god she was, she gave me none. I once again turned to my eminent doom. "I'LL HUFF AND I'LL PUFF AND I'LL BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" I screamed out my war cry and went flying into the air. I seemed almost weightless for those few seconds, almost at peace, but then... SPLAT!!!!!! I landed on my foot wrong! I started crying my stupid little eyes out and my mom kept saying "Walk to me, Alison. Walk to me." but I couldn't. In my complete and utter stupidity I broke my dang foot and wasn't allowed to play with my friends because of the stupid cast. For the next month all I could think was "Stupid sister. Stupid me. Stupid sister. Stupid me."
The End

Oh, and don't forget people, my new page will at some point in the future come out.
Me evil laughing because only I know what the new page will be

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that every Monday morning I yell in my head "2 hour delay!!!" haha you're great cuz!

    ReplyDelete