Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hello World! How are you today? Oh wait, you never answer me!!!!!!!!! (Except for that one person who called me "cuz", but I don't know who you are so this is slightly awkward...)

Do I ever leave the couch? Seriously, if you look at all my pictures you would find that they all take place on the couch. I'm wearing my purple adventure robe so maybe that will help.

MAGIC!!!!!!! I'm not here to talk about magic though, I am just using the skills of my purple adventure robe to convince you to actually give me feedback. I have questions and I need them answered so take a minute out of your day to help out a sister from another mister.

Questions I Ask Myself Throughout the Day

1. Do celebrities laugh? I know this sounds stupid but what I want to know is if they watch funny videos and laugh or do they all just think "I'm cooler than this"?
2. Who invented the cookie? They are my second biggest hero
3. Why do bears get to hibernate and I don't? I think I deserve to spend the whole winter sleeping, plus they get to eat a ton before it all happens.
4. Am I allowed to make up a new word? You know what, who cares if I'm not suppose to, 'cause I am. My new word is, my new word is.... Making up new words is harder than I thought.
5. Who made it illegal to eat an orange in a bathtub in the state of Washington? I don't even think I need to justify asking that question.
6. Why doesn't my mom love me?
7. If I were kidnapped would I blubber like a baby or just get shot for being so snarky?
8. What is my purpose in life?
9. Where did I come from?
10. Where do I go?
11. Where did I come from Cotton-Eyed Joe?
12. Will I ever meet Ross McCall?
13. Why don't people wear classy hats anymore?
14. Does Ross McCall read my blog?
15. Does anyone who is famous read my blog?
16. Do my friends think I'm crazy?
17. Do I have friends?
18. How much could a wood chuck chuck, if I wood chuck could chuck wood?
19. Can I quit high school yet?
20. What is love?

Yeah, this is just a short list. But seriously, answer the questions, or don't. It's your life, live it. 'Cause life's a garden, dig it. Oh and for entertaining purposes I added a picture of a goat wearing boots. Your welcome.




1 comment: