Saturday, August 23, 2014

College. A seven letter word. A life I am living.  



Some of you may be wondering what college life is like for me. Well let me give you a little tour of my last couple days here.

My overwhelming kitchen cabinet



My messing room



My standing in one awkward shower to take a picture of the other one across the way (my roommates disapprove)



Tanner the TV




Me playing in the thunderstorm




As you can see, college has been pretty interesting. Also within the four days of being here I have, with my roommates:

- Had a bird fly into my face
- Snuck around and into random buildings at night (thought we set off an alarm 'cause we heard sirens)
- Watched 2 movies, 2 forty-five minutes long episodes, 2 GMM episodes
- Danced our booties off
- Sung until our lungs hurt
- Found out that we can see through the boys' room window out of our back window
- Fought off spiders and their demon children
-Fixed the demon-possessed toilet
- Slept through orientation


I get the feeling that college will turn out all right.....
More to come in the future




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a blast...can't wait to hear about more of your college escapades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad wants to know why you didn't post a picture of your part of the refrigerator. I want to know if you flushed the demon spider children down the demon toilet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You watch GMM!!!!!! Yes! A fellow mythical beast!!!

    ReplyDelete