Tuesday, July 29, 2014

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!! 

You might be wondering why I have gathered you all here today. I feel we haven't been communicating properly because it takes more than one to converse. I try to please you, to give you a bit of enjoyment for the day, but in the end I do not know what you want. I have tried telling funny stories and posting videos but I am running out of ideas. Okay, that is a lie, I have tons of ideas but I just don't know if you would like it. Here are some clips of things I decided not to post do to uncertainty.


I am asking you, nah, begging you to tell me what you want. You want a video about dating? Got it. A funny story about feet? Sure thing, just tell me. 

That's all I have to say for now. So peace out brussel sprout.

No comments:

Post a Comment