Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I was abandoned, left for dead. The realization of my situation finally settled in as I attempted to remain balanced on the crooked chair. Crying, shouting, begging, I tried it all with no avail, I was alone. It was in this time of need that I remembered the old fable my mother told me as a child at night to help me sleep. It was about a hero who rescued poor souls in the pit of despair if he were to be called upon properly. I never believed the tale, but I was desperate, leaving me with no other choice other than to raise my hands to my mouth and shout "STEPHEN!" There was no sign of help for a few seconds, but then thunder began rumble, and down the stairs came no one other than the mighty Stephen! "What seems to be the problem?" he asked with cool confidence. I trembled as I pointed to the foulest, most terrifying creature to ever walk the earth. With a mighty blow from his red hammer the beast was killed and I was saved. As I watched the mighty Stephen walk away, I knew I was safe.

True Story: I was sitting on the couch and saw a spider. My little brother, Stephen, killed it with a red croc after first going through a self-motivating speech.

It's the little black dot next to the chair where the tile ends

Oh, and p.s., A Good Celebrity page is going down just like that spider did when it was faced against a croc.

No comments:

Post a Comment